Dam Pukht


 

Afghani Dum Pukht is a traditional slow-cooked Afghani mutton recipe that will surely take you to the tour of Heaven. It is made with goat meat, goat fat, black pepper, lemon juice, and some fresh veggies. A dish that will be surely loved by elders.


The best part about Afghani Dum Pukht recipe is that just layer things into a pot,  cover the lid, pack with flour mixture and leave it to cook for about 3 hours on low heat. Yes, you read it right. No lengthy preparations, marinations, cutting, dicing etc. Nothing at all.


I m fond of cuisine with fewer spices and thus I love all such Arabic, Afghani Recipes. My Arabic Mutton Mandi is also among my favorites. Afghani Dum Pukht is one of the easiest and the tastiest recipe I have ever made.


I tried many new mutton recipes this Eid Ul Adha which include Cheesy Mince Tortilla Pie, Tawa Kaleji Gurda Masala, and Chinese Mutton Cubes

Post a Comment

0 Comments